We are privileged to work for a wide diversity of clients, including:
- large and small businesses (e.g. business in the energy, forestry and timber, land development, manufacturing, waste management and recycling, and sectors);
- public sector organisation and organs of state (e.g. the Development Bank of South Africa, the National Treasury and the Department of Energy);
- municipalities (e.g. the City of Cape Town and the Saldanha municipality);
- local communities organisations (e.g. the Cape St Francis Ratepayers Association and the Thyspunt Alliance)
- non-governmental organisations (e.g. Sustaining the Wild Coast);
- individuals; and
- law firms who do not have specialist environmental expertise (e.g. when undertaking due diligence exercises).